STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION for a DIGITAL WORLD.
We put bright ideas to work. Start conversations. Evoke emotions. Change perceptions. Influence decisions. And help our clients navigate change in the new era of public engagement.
- Communications Plans and Audits
- Identity Packages
- Logo and Tagline Development
- Market Research
- Messaging and Testing
- Naming and Trademark Searches
- Exhibits and Displays
- Visual Identities
- Fact Sheets and Annual Reports
- Newsletters, Brochures and Magazines
- Writing and Editing
- Writing Workshops
- CMS Implementation
- Content Development
- Mobile and Responsive
- Usability Testing
- Website Design
- Mobile Applications
- Mobile Marketing
- Monitoring and Auditing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Strategy
- Web Analytics
- Awareness Campaigns
- Change Branding
- Cultural Marketing
- Health Communications
- Media Planning and Buying
A Plain English Writing Workshop
Every day, we are bombarded with thousands of messages. Emails. Faxes. Texts. And now, tweets! Getting your message across to readers is harder than ever. Successful organizations and professionals recognize the value of good writing and its role in reaching audiences, increasing understanding, improving productivity and reducing costs.
The secret to effective writing in today’s cluttered marketplace is saying more with less. Using fun and memorable techniques, this Plain English Writing Workshop will help you break through the noise and bring new life to your writing.
This workshop is designed to enhance the writing skills of employees at any level from administrative staff to senior management.
In this four-hour workshop, you will:
- Think like a reader
- Get instruction on how to write clear, concise and compelling copy
- Understand why writing less is more
- Adapt the techniques of writing in plain English
- Eliminate “gobbledygook” and “decay” from your writing
- Learn how to strike a responsive chord with your audience
- Obtain resources for better writing
Training at Your Location or Ours. Cost: $875.00 per organization limited to 20 participants per workshop. Travel reimbursement outside the Washington-Baltimore Metro Region is additional. Download our flyer for more workshop information and an instructor profile. For more information and to schedule a workshop, contact Image One PR at 301.519.8040.